NOTE: The Undocumented Spot is an undocumented sense, the non-sense we write makes a lot of sense.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Dating, Having a dinner with and giving gift to your hand on valentine's day is certainly not a bad idea at all considering all the services, humiliation your hand provided you with, outweigh any cost.
Best advice for singles on Valentine's days, don't worry everyone is single at certain time, not always bad at least you realize how important your hand is.
Honestly that guy in the picture look like someone I saw in movie...wait , was he in Saw I, and Saw II, perhaps III and IV ? except without that crap on his cheek.
Oh and Happy Valentine.
NOTE: If you are not viewing this post in blogger.com, click here to see it in the correct formatting, unless we are asking too much from you, then don't both.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Are you tired of playing boring movies in full screen without being able to entertain yourself? Do you want to write some facts such as "jackass" on the bad actors which means most of them? This is a tutorial on how to play movies inside Microsoft Paint, and draw on the movie, while the movie is playing.
The Video above illustrates the steps that I took, except it is not very clear due to my shaky camera, and the cable stuck while I was videotaping.
What you need:
- Movie, DVD no VHS.
- DVD drive to put in your DVD disc.
- Windows, since we don't recognize Mac as a computer.
- Microsoft Paint, you always have one if you really have windows.
- DVD player software, if you have DVD drive, and you can play movies, then you are fine.
How it works:
- Put the DVD disc in the DVD drive.
- Play the movie in your DVD software as normally you do when you watch porn DVDs, they work in the same way.
- Make the video to the full screen.
- After you see the movie is playing normally in full screen, look on your keyboard and find "Print Screen" key, usually it is near these useless keys at the top-right corner of keyboards. when you find it, click that key, make sure you click it well, the better way click it 4 times just in case.
- do not hide the window of the movie, keep it playing in the maximum view, but you need to reach to Start button of windows, you can either exit full screen, then resize it to maximum size, or just click on the windows key in your keyboard, usually located near your "alt" key and that keyboard dick key aka "Space Bar".
- now, open Microsoft Paint, normally called just "paint", you ll find it in Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> paint. It has icon of a paint bucket with silly brushes. click it.
- Resize paint to maximum size (full screen).
- Go to the top menu of pain, where it says file , edit. click on edit, then click paste
- now you can see movie in paint and you can draw on the movie.
Write me message if you want to know why this can be done. if it didn't work for you and you don't have Mac, send me message too.
Note: the only downside, is that you can't erase any drawing, only by pasting the same shot you took using "print screen", or by copying a box from "empty" area that you can see the movie through it and paste it on the areas you want to erase.